• Get changed.  去換衣服。


  • Put on your pajamas.  穿上你的睡衣。


  • Take off your pajamas.  脫掉你的睡衣。


  • Fold up your pajamas.  摺好你的睡衣。


  • Hang up your pajamas.  把你的睡衣掛起來。


  • Change your underwear.  把你的內衣換掉。


  • Button your shirt.  把襯衫釦子扣好。


  • Unbutton your shirt.  解開襯衫鈕釦。


  • Wear your socks.  穿上你的襪子。


  • Wear your hat.  戴上你的帽子。


  • Zip up your jacket.  拉上你的夾克拉鍊。


  • Dress warmly.  穿暖和點。


  • Your fly is open.  你的褲子拉鍊沒拉上。


  • Tie your shoes.  繫好你的鞋帶。


  • Retie your shoes.  重新繫好你的鞋帶。


  • Don't ruin your shoes.  別弄壞你的鞋子。


  • Your put your shoes on the wrong feet.  你的鞋子穿反了。


  • Your T-shirt is inside out.  你的T恤穿反了。

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Emily Lin 的頭像
    Emily Lin

    平靜、簡單、自由、保持童心

    Emily Lin 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()